Prices can be changed without notification.
If you are not pleased with our products we will offer you full compensation for 60 days after your acquisition. We will need an argument for the refund to understand what we can increase.
By using this website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
NOTE: Graphicloot.com reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please review the Terms and Conditions periodically.
2. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
* Resell or use the artwork for commercial or personal use in PRINTED FORMAT ONLY- TO print on t-shirts, posters, mugs, pillows, stickers, caps, towels, bottles, books, flyers, decorative objects,etc;
* The artwork can be printed on the materials listed above in an UNLIMITED number of copies;
* You are allowed to use the artwork for promotional purposes, on Social Media Campaigns, Advertising Campaigns, Online Marketing only as flyers, website banners, presentations etc;
* You can add important changes to the artwork or include it as part of your own design but ONLY if you sell it in PRINTED FORMAT ONLY (on t-shirts, posters, mugs, pillows, stickers, caps, towels, bottles, books, flyers, decorative objects,etc);
!!! In case that you don’t own a printing software or do you want to collaborate with a printing company/website as: printaura.com, behance.net you are allowed to transfer files to the printing company for PRINTING PROCESS ONLY. THE THIRD PARTIES involved for print WILL HAVE NO FURTHER OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS TO USE THE ARTWORKS on commercial or personal use;
* You are not allowed to resell the artwork in digital format exactly as it is shown on our site;
* You are not allowed to sell or transfer artwork to other printing sites or companies that can use the graphics for their commercial or personal use.
* You are not allowed to use the artwork inside a digital product offered for sale where the artwork contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
* You are not allowed to modify, alter, or deface any of those artworks and re-sell them on your personal website, account;
* You are not allowed to use any of the artworks or other content from the website for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you;
This Contract is between you and Graphicloot.com (also sometimes referred to herein as ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’). By downloading Content (as defined below) from this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this contract with respect to such Content. Do not download Content if you do not accept these terms.
V.Free – License Agreement
You may download any of our free products.
Our free products and attended documentation may not be sublicensed, sold, leased or rented to a different person or individual. Our copyright observations and license information must stay intact within the product if any and accompanied documentation at all times.
If you want to share our free products with other people please give them with a link to our homepage or any of the pages within our website.
VI.Commercial License Agreement
This common license allow you certain rights to use the product and is not an arrangement for sale of the product or attended documentation or any portion of it. The product and attended documentation may not be sublicensed, sold,rented, lent, or given away to a different person or individual.
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify these Terms and Conditions, and any of our other policies and agreements at any time and in any aspect.
VIII.Ownership Limited Liability
These products are added on an “as is” basis, without guarantee of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, good condition for a particular aim and non-infringement. The total danger as to the quality and performance of the product is carried by you.
All the products on our website are downloadable and the download links have deadlines up to one month. You are absolutely responsible for the files you download from our website and we are not responsible if your files get lost or injured after the download. We advise you to back up all the files in a protected location for your data safety.
Title, buying rights, and intellectual property rights of the software shall go on with its owners. Copyright laws protect these products.
– Copyright to Graphic Loot Limited and our partners. All Rights Reserved.
– All the products on this website are costless and can be used for commercial and personal use if not stated in any other way.
– The files sold on this website cannot be reorganized or resold in any form.